¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Friday, 25 February 2011

LET ME: INTRODUCE YOU TO MY LUCY

Melanie Fiona's debut album "The Bridge" was released in 2009. This Canadian soulful singer first caught my attention with her single "Give it to me: Right" I really like quite a few of the other songs from the album but my personal favorite is "It Kills Me:" [not featured in this post]

"Bang Bang" fun song about being free-spirited, strong, independent & again having fun
"I don't want it all the time, but when I get it I better be satisfied or I'll find someone else to the the job. RIGHT!"
That's all she's saying - I love the sassy attitude of this song.
When you're in first don't forget the last - this song is about being optimistic and believing that whatever situation you're in there will be better for you as long as you give it all you've got
Melanie's second studio album "The MF Life" is set for release July 2011

2 comments:

  1. Interesting to say the least. "Let me introduce you to my Lucy." LOL

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails