Tuesday, 31 October 2006
Monday, 30 October 2006
Sunday, 29 October 2006
3. TRUST ME: Once you've given your burdens to ME; quit trying to take them back. Trust in ME. Have the faith that I will take care of all your needs, your problems and your trials. For MY sake, put it on MY list. I want to help you. All you have to do is ask.
4. LEAVE IT ALONE: Don't wake up one morning and say, "Well, I'm feeling much stronger now, I think I can handle it from here." Why do you think you are feeling stronger now? It's simple. You gave ME your burdens and I'm taking care of them. I also renew your strength and cover you in my peace. Don't you know that if I give you these problems back, you will be right back where you started? Leave them with Me and forget aboutthem. Just let Me do my job.
5. TALK TO ME: I want you to forget a lot of things. Forget what was making you crazy. Forget the worry and the fretting because you know I'm in control. But there's one thing I pray you never forget. Please, don'tforget to talk to ME - OFTEN! I LOVE YOU! I want to hear your voice. I want you to include ME in on the things going on in your life. I want to hear you talk about your friends and family. Prayer is simply you having a conversation with ME. I want to be your dearest friend.
6. HAVE FAITH: I see a lot of things from up here that you can't see from where you are. Have faith in ME that I know what I'm doing. Trust ME; you wouldn't want the view from MY eyes. I will continue to care for you, watch over you, and meet your needs. You only have to trust ME. Although I have a much bigger task than you, it seems as if you have so much trouble just doing your simple part. How hard can trust be?
7. SHARE: You were taught to share when you were only two years old. When did you forget? That rule still applies. Share with those who areless fortunate than you. Share your joy withthose who need encouragement. Share your laughter with those who haven't heard any insuch a long time. Share your tears with those who have forgotten how to cry. Share your faith with those who have none.
8. BE PATIENT: I managed to fix it so in just one lifetime you could have so many diverse experiences.You grow from a child to an adult, have children, change jobs many times, learn many trades, travel to so many places, meet thousands of people, and experience so much. How can you be so impatient then when it takes ME a little longer than you expect to handle something on MY to-do-list? Trust in MY timing, for MY timing is perfect. Just because I created the entire universe in only six days, everyone thinks I should always rush, rush, and rush.
9. BE KIND: Be kind to others, for I love them just as much as I love you. They may not dress like you, or talk like you, or live the same way you do, but I still love you all. Please try to get along, for MY sake. I created each of you different in some way. It would be too boring if you were all identical. Please, know I love each of your differences!
10. LOVE YOURSELF: As much as I love you, how can you notlove yourself? You were created by me for one reason only -- to be loved, and to love in return. I am a God of Love. Love ME. Love your neighbors. But also love yourself. It makes My heart ache when I see you so angry with yourself when things go wrong. You are very precious to me. DON'T EVER FORGET...
Saturday, 28 October 2006
Friday, 27 October 2006
Thursday, 26 October 2006
Tuesday, 24 October 2006
Monday, 23 October 2006
Sunday, 22 October 2006
Friday, 20 October 2006
Thursday, 19 October 2006
Wednesday, 18 October 2006
Tuesday, 17 October 2006
Monday, 16 October 2006
Sunday, 15 October 2006
Saturday, 14 October 2006
Friday, 13 October 2006
Thursday, 12 October 2006
October 16, 1998: A memorial service is held for Matthew Shepard at 1:30 at St. Mark's Episcopal Church, in Casper, Wyoming, where Shepard was baptizedas a teenager. Only relatives and a select group of his friends are allowed to mourn his loss inside St. Mark's, although the events are being piped in to a nearby church. Another crowd waits with cameras and production trucks from Dateline NBC, CNN, Good Morning America, the Associated Press among others waiting topounce on any of the days events. Inside, one of Matthew's cousins reads a poem "Matthew" in tribute:
Tuesday, 3 am
...The Last Days Of Matthew Shepard : October 12...On this morning in 1998: Matthew Shepard's blood pressure begins to drop around the stroke of midnight. His family is notified immediately and they are at his bedside when he passes away at 12:53 AM. Last rites are delivered by a local Episcopal priest.The news reaches the press at 4:30 AM, and hospital president Rulon Stacey reads a prepared statement from the family. Judy Shepard suggests that everyone "Go home, give your kids a hug and don't let a day go by without telling them you love them... Matthew's last words to us (before we left for Saudi Arabia) were, 'I love you.'" (THIS STORY TOUCHES THE VERY CORE OF MY SOUL AND I HAD TO LET IT BE KNOWN; I KNOW THAT HIS DEATH WASN'T IN VAIN & I KNOW HE KNOWS THAT HE MADE A CHANGE IN THE WORLD)