¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Friday, 30 July 2010

OLDIE, BUT GOODIE: HEY DO U KNOW...

I WROTE THIS BLOG ENTRY FOR THE MANY MEN OUT THERE THAT HATE ON US BECAUSE OF OUR SEXUALITY. I CAN’T REMEMBER WHO EXACTLY BROUGHT THIS ENTRY OUT OF ME, BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT NONETHELESS!

He doesn’t want to look @ me…face his SEXUALITY. He doesn’t know who he is or where he is going…HEAVEN forbids if he became what he sees in me…JUS A SISSY…You call me a BATTY BOY, pretending you are shock that I exist…FUNNY that are eyes lock and I can tell that you want my D!CK N’ ASS. But before you get on that PEDESTAL and send my FUCKING SISSY ASS on the GREEN MILE please consider that I am the wearer of the shoes that you want and I know where it pinches.

Therefore, I advise you to put yourself in my shoes and find out where exactly the shoe pinches. I am a total stranger to you and you have a pretty good idea how you have affected me; I’ve come to realize that you must have been placed in the position you are trying to place me in. funny how we human beings have this ability to mentally put ourselves in the "shoes" of the other person while staying physically in our own shoes. In fact, you did more than just stepping into my shoes; you "get inside the skin" of ME, feeling things through the skin of ME, hearing things from the ears of ME and seeing things from the eyes of that ME…becoming ME!

You are the actor who plays the role of MY character; you are "embodied" into ME. As you become me, you develop insights into the person you are dying to be. I know that I have the ability to excel you to the next level…CARE TO BE CHALLENGE? I am the YING to your YANG. I would love to show you the beauty of man, show you how unkind you are…LIVING YOUR LIFE BLIND! I am so sorry that you are lost and confused. I understand that you act this way because you see the fullness of my heart and it blew your world apart…FUNNY how you knew it from the start, but you tried to cast your woes upon me…YOU WANTED ME TO BE THE THING THAT YOU HATE! I know I am a sight to behold…I am a MAN that has a SOUL full of GRACE…someone YOU should try to be and not just emulate in secret. I AM THE ARTIST IN YOUR LIFE, I CREATE IMAGES & COLORS THAT SHOW THE CONFLICT IN YOUR LIFE, SO THE NEXT TIME YOU SEE ME DON’T FIGHT WHAT YOU FEEL…JUST EMBRACE THAT I SHOW YOU WHAT YOU ARE!

4 comments:

  1. WOW I felt exactly like this post! Because some dudes doesn't want to look at me in my eyes and I saw just what this post was about in their eyes! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been called one or two Batty Boys in my life, and no matter who says it or in what dialect or language it is all the same.

    Strange how easily it is for others to point out who we are, but unable to realized that the reason they can identy whom we are is simply becaue it is them too.

    Yes I'm happy, carefree and I'm gay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHET - THAT'S THE IRONY OF IT HUH?

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails