¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Monday, 09 June 2008

LIFE N' DEATH

DEATH is something that belongs to LIFE
LIFE is something that belongs to DEATH…
All I know is that LIFE is something that eludes us
As we SO desparatly try to save us from ourselves
I guess this is why they say LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!
For DEATH is the MAIN COURSE
Though I am in awe
I am VERY much mystified
For how do you prepare for DEATH?
Is it fair that we are merely a SILENT witnesses,
Quietly watching as DEATH takes over us?
Why are we here only to disappear
With feelings that inside out watching life unfold?
Am I supposed to believe that is LIFE’S incomplete completeness?
But if I were to confess
I would have to say NO
For this is certainly is NOT the end…
But then again…
My imagination gets the best of me
And thoughts that seem unsound go around AND around AND
Now I try to find the LIFE in the dark pit of DEATH
But don’t pay me any mind,
I am just being me
And next time I will keep the thoughts of LIFE N’ DEATH to myself
How do I achieve such a thing,
When you keep taking people away?
Leaving me with ideas that reflect ideas
Is my intellect or a combination of man too much too soon?
I know I will figure it out one day,
I will know why the idea of LIFE N’ DEATH seems so far away…
All we can do is die to find out why we got the call
As we bounce back N’ forth like a ball…
But once and for all
When all was all
And time ran out of time
You left me walking a fine line
© tgk
R. I. P. MRS. E. REILLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails