¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Sunday, 28 February 2010

HUMANITY IS MY RELIGION ( I BELIEVE)


I believe in a higher power, ONE that manifests itself in and through all creation, but is not absorbed by its creation. The manifest universe is the higher power; it is the logical and necessary outcome of the infinite self-knowingness of itself.

I believe in the incarnation of the Spirit and that all PEOPLE are incarnations of the ONE spirit.

I believe in the eternality, the immortality, and the continuity of the individual soul, forever and ever expanding.

I believe that HEAVEN is within US, and that we experience IT to the degree that we become conscious of it.

I believe the ultimate goal of life to be a complete emancipation from all discord of every nature, and that this goal is sure to be attained by all.

I believe in the unity of all life, and that the highest power is personal to all who live it!

I believe in the direct revelation of Truth through our intuitive and spiritual nature, and that ANYONE may become a revealer of Truth who lives in close contact with the universe.

I believe that the Universal Spirit operates through a Universal Mind; and that we are surrounded by this Creative Mind which receives the direct impress of our thought and acts upon it.

I believe in the healing of the sick through the power of this Mind.

I believe in the control of conditions through the power of this Mind.

I believe in the eternal Goodness, the eternal Loving-kindness, and the eternal Givingness of Life to all.

I believe in our own soul, our own spirit, and our own destiny; for we understand that OUR LIFE is…

7 comments:

  1. I believe your new banner is just crazy LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen for believing in a higher power.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EDUARDO - I GLAD YOU LIKE IT!

    CHET - HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a round about way of saying you don't believe in God. You tell us what you believe in and you believe in everything it seems but God, and that's cool. I wish more people would just come out and say it. I don't believe in God, NOTHING, not one thing about God or Jesus makes sense to me, not as we're told it anyway. All I know is we live in this crazy world where possessions are ALL and humanity has slipped out the back door. People say that God only gave us what we needed and we went and fucked it up but thats too simplistic an answer for me. At what point does our so called Almighty step in? Maybe he'll step in when something really bad is about to happen like a child being murdered or a famine that's about to wipe out hundreds of thousands of people, or maybe he'll step in before terrorists bomb cities and destroy thousands of lives or when...I could go on of course. Religion, God, Allah, all of them is what is up with this world. The most religious God fearing countries on earth are amongst the poorest and most deprived. They pray to their Gods and get nothing in return, they live in misery and poverty and there is no way out, no God that will come save them. I just wish the world would wake up to this stuff and forget God, he ain't got us anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TREY - WE HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Can I copy this? You really nailed it this time man. Could not - no, have not - said it better myself. Damn man, what the hell are you into?

    ReplyDelete
  7. SCOTT-TAY - YOU CAN COPY THIS...FEEL FREE BUDDY.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails