¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Friday, 29 January 2010

OLDIE, BUT GOODIE: SO OVER IT…


We all have our own way of being in the world and we all occupy a distinct role in the universe. We grow up in different environments, affected by a unique range of influences. The preferences, values, and beliefs we embrace are often related to our origins. However, in this life we walk a fine line that is based on a life of SOLITUDE or COMPANIONSHIP. Over the course of my time on this planet, I have met MEN that I thought were @ the time a PERFECT match. WE did not end up where I thought we were going to be and I realized that I had a small glimmer of HOPE that it would change, even though I have NO reason to think otherwise. Nonetheless, the thing about LIFE and TIME is that things CHANGE seasons come and go making the NEW OLD. So, I have come to realize that things did not blossom because they were not meant to be. This made me feel a bit SAD and DEPRESS especially when I found out or heard that they actually ended up dating someone else soon after I decided to leave things to themselves. Silently I wished that I were that person in his BED, HEART and LIFE! I wondered often what was wrong with me, what part of me was not showing that I could be what he needed all along? How could a man NOT see another genuine soul in front of him? I guess I had too many expectations for myself and what I seeking in men…Well NO matter that was then and this is now! I KNOW THAT WHEN I MEET THE MAN THAT I AM MEANT TO BE WITH I WILL RECOGNIZE HIS ENERGY & HE WILL KNOW MINE. For far too long I have been selling myself short, placing him on a pedestal. I based my RELATIONSHIP needs on what I thought I saw and not actually, what was there. NOW I HAVE COME TO A PLACE IN MY LIFE WHERE I HAVE PROCESSED & RELEASED A FEW ISSUES & THIS IS ONE OF THEM. I HAVE ACCEPTED THE BARRIERS THAT KEPT HIM & ME FROM BECOMING WE, NO LONGER DO I TELL MYSELF THAT I AM WHAT HE SHOULD WANT or NEED. EITHER HE KNOWS IT OR…WHEN I AM HIT WITH THE THOUGHTS OF LOVE THAT I WANT TO GIVE & NO ONE TO GIVE IT TO, I WILL REMEMBER THAT I AM IN THIS PLACE, IN THIS TIME FOR A REASON. I HAVE ACCEPTED THE PLEASANT REALITY THAT WAS WITH ME FOR A LONG TIME & NOW I AM HONESTLY, COMPLETELY & GLEEFULLY SO OVER IT!

7 comments:

  1. It is contentment with who you are as you know yourself to be that draws others to you. In this you have no doubts about your self and that is why you are found to be a person of worth and value by others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE WALKING MAN - VERY TRUE WORDS...THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you can only fix a heart when it's broken...

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I AM IN THIS PLACE, IN THIS TIME FOR A REASON."

    That statement is the key! I've often wondered why in hell I've been at various places( physical and mental) throughout my life journey. But I've often had to wait a good minute ( a year or more) to understand the outcome. Unequivocally, those outcomes brought me one step closer to self actualization.

    ReplyDelete
  5. EDUARDO - THAT'S SO TRUE...

    AUSFAHRT - YEAH, IT IS ALL ABOUT EVOLUTION...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for being over it. I know I'm over it

    ReplyDelete
  7. TRU3LOGIC - I KNOW YOU ARE OVER IT...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails