¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Sunday, 24 January 2010

¡NO WAY OUT!



I know that many think that I have such a weird way of thinking about how this bible, church AND god thing works. But I can’t sit here and tell other humans that GOD wants you to do this or that…how can I? I often wonder how we as humans sit here with our finite thinking and suggest that God is this way or another. I often tell people that God would NOT give you a choice when there isn’t one.

Think about it…We say that God wants us to be happy and safe RIGHT? Okay so in order for us to have that, we have to live a certain way to live with him in heaven. However if we don’t then we will go to hell…Now I don’t know about you, but I don’t know anyone that would out rightly say they want to go to hell…so what type of God gives man a choice when there really isn’t one to begin with? Did this God of man REALLY give us NO WAY OUT?


6 comments:

  1. Before I read this, I posted my response to it albeit with far more words than the question asked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you always address this issue over and over again. I do truly understand how you feel about this church issue. I love my God and I also dont turn my nose up at anyones happiness. ENJOY life to its fulliest....you only get one, so enjoy it my love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aye lad, this is one topic I will stay clear off 'going forward' (this phrase make my skin crawl) Anyway, I digress. Just wanted to say that I'm rehabilitated. I hope. I pray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE WALKING MAN - I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE THAT RESPONSE...

    SHAR - I DO BABES...ALWAYS!

    MISS SHALLOTTE - INTERESTING...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Under no circumstances is there anything strange or weird about your opinions, beliefs or observations in reference to God.

    I strongly believe God is in all of us, and that we all surrender to a higher power.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails