¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Thursday, 27 November 2008

THIS IS FOR YOU


CLNMIKE has surprised N honored me with the Superior Scribbler Award and I am giving this one out to the warriors who stand on the front lines and bear their souls for us to see. I couldn’t think of better time than today since America is celebrating giving thanks. I wanted to put mine out there for the following bloggers:


SHALLOTTEI chose this blog because not only is she a GREAT person but she has a kind heart N’ soul. I’ve been trying to get her to enter the blog universe for a while and I am glad that she did. She is TOTALLY deserving of this award and I see that her comments on my blog were ONLY the tip of the iceberg…KEEP GOING…



XIVINRAHI don’t remember how I came across his blog, but I am glad that I did. This young man puts SO much of himself into his writing that it is SO hard NOT to feel his struggles. He reminds me so much of myself and I felt that he is more than deserving of this reward.



KIN’ SHARWhat can I say about her that hasn’t been said? This woman has the kind of energy N’ spirit that can put a smile on anyone’s heart. She is DEFINITELY someone that I would spend time with because she has a vision that is beyond her own; and that’s VERY rare in this world today.




TRU3LOGICMr. TRU3LOGIC, you are something else. NOT only are you one of the best men I know, but you are the FIRST man to follow my blog and hold you in such high esteem. You have such a light and know that you will continue to let that shine…ROCK ON MY BROTHER…DON’T STOP!




XEMVANADAMSThis man says EVERYTHING that I would say if I ever decided to put personal videos on my blog like he does. He is on a mission to get his message, his work out there and I am going to do whatever I can to assist him. It is rare to find gay men such as he and I am glad that he is here @ this point in time.

THE RULES

Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post,which explains The Award.

Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

6 comments:

  1. Awww... thanks gayte-keeper... I just write how I feel in and at the time that I feel it and express it in such a way that it captures every bit of whatever sentiment(s) that I am feeling. I feel so honored. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwww, you are too too sweet. You made me blush for the rest of the day. I not suppose to be on the computer...I gotta cook you know...lol. But something kept telling me that I should check my comments. So here I am blushing away. Awww, I am still amazed at your description of me. Hmmm, got me thinking....LMAO!!

    Take care of yourself and let me think of who I want to pass this award to. Thanks again...MUAH!



















    ummm, how did we meet again *blinking*

    ReplyDelete
  3. First i wanna say..i finally have my own computer and i can view your blog whenever i want...i use to blog from work now i can follow your blog the way i intended.

    congrats to all chosen.

    Happy Thanksgiving man

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gayte-keeper, you are too kind.

    And yes, you deserve the honour bestowed upon you.
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thank you so much for this. It means more to me than you will ever know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I am Truly, Truly HONORED by your words and convicton. What began as me simply turning on my camera and sharing my 'Coming Out' story, has turned into this Cross-Country Journey between MySelf and Thousands of other Young, Gay, Black men...and women. Its PARAMOUNT.

    I so APPRECIATE having My Brothas and Sistas, such as yourself, HONORING the journey and the sharing of the Message. THANKYOU, so Much My Friend.

    Its TRULY a BLESSING!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails