¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Saturday, 05 April 2008

NEW BEGINNINGS

As I sat in front of my computer today, I contemplated what should be the theme of today’s entry and a very good friend of mine said NEW BEGINNINGS. Obviously I thought it was a PERFECT title because it TOTALLY captured the mood N’ energy of the day…As you know by now, my friends and I go hang @ Starbucks every Saturday. We shoot the shit talking about this N’ that with socializing being the main theme. However today a special one as an old friend was was welcomed back. I got to learn more about my friends AND felt that they are on a GREAT path. Today turned out to be one of those days where time just left and we didn’t even notice…I guess we were so enthralled in conversation AND enjoying each other’s company that it didn’t matter. If this is an indication of what I can expect for our future social events, I SAY BRING THEM ON!
Our hearts are dancing freely in the night
Unfolding with the possibilities
Of sharing dreams and reaching to new heights
Transforming life and choosing differently
Who is this woman standing here revealed?
Her storm has calmed and beauty fills within
Uncloaked of armor and her heavy shield
Empowered and content within her skin
Your endless light shines deep inside of me
Inspiring seeds implanted in my soul
Believe in who I am and choose to be
Your roots are strong and worth their weight in gold
New wings are offered giving us our flight
Our hearts are dancing freely in the night

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails