¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Friday, 31 July 2009

OLDIE, BUT GOODIE: SEX: MY INVENTORY (HOW MANY?)


I THINK THE ENTRY SPEAKS FOR ITSELF & I DON’T NEED TO EXPLAIN MY MOTIVE BEHIND IT…How many men/women have you been with? Yeah man, sexually! Do you even know how many? Do you remember their names? What about their HIV status? Knowing your own sexual history is beneficial to living a longer and healthier life. 
 
Take a moment, grab a pen and a sheet of paper and do this activity.

  1. Create 3 columns on a sheet of paper. 
  2. In the 1st column, write down the names (if you still know them) of ALL the men you've ever had sex with. If you don't know their names, still include them by writing men A, men B, etc. NOTE: Sex includes oral sex, anal sex and mutual masturbation. 
  3. Now go over your list and note those with whom you had unprotected ORAL or ANAL sex with in the 2nd column. (Simply write "unprotected" or "protected" in this column) 


  4. Lastly, go back over your list and write down whether or not you knew their HIV status in the 3rd column. If you weren't 100% sure of their status (meaning without proof of status, aka seeing the actual test results), write HIV next to their names. REMEMBER: All because someone doesn't say they have HIV or doesn't "LOOK" like they have HIV, doesn't mean they don't have HIV! And wake up, because men lie about their status too. FACT: 32% of all men who have sex with other dudes are HIV+. FACT: 9 out of 10 HIV infected people are unaware they are infected. Now circle those with whom you had unprotected ORAL or ANAL sex with and DID NOT 100% know their status. These are the men who may have exposed you to HIV or some other STD and didn't even know it! Remember, it only takes one time to catch something!
     
    SEX
    1. Patrick (unprotected)
    2. David (protected)
    3. Joe (protected)
    4. Lahron (protected)
    5. Frank (protected)
    6. Valentino (unprotected)
    7. Dorrington (protected)
    8. Lothario (unprotected)
    9. Michael (protected)
    10. Teran (protected)
    11. Alescio (protected)
    12. Dexter (protected)
    13. Ancenio (protected)
    14. Vernon (protected)
    15. Prince (protected)
    16. Travis (unprotected)
    17. Patrick (protected)
    18. Dashwell (protected)
    19. Corey (UNprotected)
    20. Dexter (protected)
    21. Levar (protected)
    22. Taneil (protected)
    23. Nardo (protected)
    24. Calvin (protected)
    25. Devon (protected)
    26. Andrew (protected)
    27. Jamaal (protected)
     
    1. Leo
    2. Kenton
    3. Devince
    4. Mario
    5. Adrian
    6. Ricardo
    7. Dominic
    8. Paul
    9. Stewert
    10. Xavier
    11. George
    12. Shawn
    13. Michael
    14. Clive
    15. Marche
    16. Vaughn
    17. Cardell
    18. Andrew
    19. Benji
    20. Jamiko
    21. Wellington
     
    1. Teran
    2. Michael
    3. Andrew
    4. Roosevelt
    5. Donald
    6. David
    7. Kevin
     
    HIV STATUS?
    NEGATIVE!!!

















10 comments:

  1. I guess no matter how thoroughly you prepare your list, there's nothing like getting tested regularly. And yet again, you need to keep track of your sex intercourses between tests, since a recent infection (contracted in the previous 3 months, or somebody corrects me) might not be detected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. last time i counted up my tally...

    i've been intimate with over 120

    intercourse with abou 80
    oral with abou 30
    general fore"play" with abou 10

    1998-2004: safe ONLY

    2004-2009: a LOT of "risky" behavior

    Present day: i no longer have to get "tested" since the LAST one...my status will never change

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI sir,that it is nice to be in your site,,,, I really love and May I put it in my blog list?
    it is a honor if I put your site site in my blog list,, more over it so great if you could put my blog in your

    friend list
    Here is my blog
    http://simsengkh.blogspot.com
    Warm hug...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this entry it is my favorite. I am working on my list right now and it is such a shame. I had quite the past but I am a different person now which is a good thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Errrr......ahhhhhhhh.....I calculated the overall number several years ago and it was barely into the four figures. Surprised? Yeah, I was too. Then I found my husband and stopped playing around. Sex with him is better than it was with any of the others.

    I caught a few things over the years, but nothing I couldn't get rid of.

    Call me a slut if you wish. I don't care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great way of doing that

    ReplyDelete
  7. EDUARDO – YEP THIS LIST SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED BY REGULAR TESTING…

    Q, TRULY – YOUR STATUS WILL NEVER CHANGE? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN EXACTLY?

    NOBLE – I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR LIST…

    PDQ – I WOULDN’T CALL YOU A SLUT…I UNDERSTAND HOW THE SEX THING…TRUST ME!!!!

    WONDER MAN – YEAH IT IS…

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post makes me blush, I am proud to say that at 19yrs old my list goes only as far as my 2 hands. I have a few issues with trust, so I have not slept with many people. Still blushing. Very Creative Post, I love reading this blog! Look forward to hearing from you soon!
    Rodrigo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Been intimate with 80 ppl.
    Intercourse with about 27.
    Oral with 50+
    Strictly Foreplay 1

    2000-2004 Very Risky Behavior
    2005-2009 So-So to Less Risky to Safe

    I'm thinking now. Omg! Im a whore!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. RODRIGO - WELL YOU ARE YOUNG STILL...THERE IS TIME...L(O)L

    JAMAR - L(O)L YOU ARE NOT A WHORE...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails