¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Sunday, 01 April 2007

'THE "I" FACTOR'

How many of you actually know of persons out there that talks the talk but can’t walk the walk? You have an individual that has all the confidence in the world, this person is dominating but can’t seem to spill that into all areas of their lives. This person lacks what I call ‘THE “I” FACTOR’, meaning they are only all about themselves in a controlled environment but when it comes time to put that talk into action they can’t seem to find it. Well there is lady that I know, she has all the things she needs to get herself in order, but she doesn’t do it. She constantly complains about her life and the persons that don’t appreciate her. She sells herself short in every turn and the sad thing is that she knows it. She has ‘THE “I” FACTOR’ because she set herself apart from the rest of society by being an activist. Even in doing this she still in my opinion didn’t appreciate herself for what changes came because of her having ‘THE “I” FACTOR.’ She has a problem accepting the fact that she placed herself in harms way for things that didn’t turn out the way she’d hope. She can’t see that she was only meant to take it so far and that activism is an on going fight. Hence she gave up on it because I feel she lost her own importance in trying to be what others say she must be. She has ‘THE “I” FACTOR’ because doesn’t even look like the rest of women in our society, yet it took her a while embrace that she is in fact IMPERFECT in her own PERFECT way. She has lived in the shadows of others and the same shadows are haunting her today! Only if she realize this back then she wouldn’t be craving for a change now. She has lost ‘THE “I” FACTOR’ and has placed herself in a despondent mood. I know she cries tainted tears and her soul is haunted with every breathe she takes. It’s as if HELL is her home; her only place of comfort. Her heart sings a tuneless song and nothing seems right; dealing with a LIFE that seems so unfair, feeling totally unwelcome in GOD’s lair. Think she knows that she is only she and that’s all she can be? No more, no less and so please embrace ‘THE “I” FACTOR’ and don’t second guess. Accept the fact that her logic is her own and @ times it will be misunderstood. She like a diamond has many facets all make her who she is…DISPLAYING ‘THE “I” FACTOR she possesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails