¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Friday, 27 October 2006

HAPPY B-DAY ®‡ø

Loving Me (HIM)
I bow before the one,
who found me,
He ascended me to flight.
I am lifted in mind, body and spirit,
Extended hands healing in the light of his love.
I have died in love’s arm far beyond my time,
And the sea of faces of love lost stares at me.
They know my pain and they recognize my tears…
I am weak I been beaten…
destiny vanishes before it's time
Then he came to earth to love me!
I live my life in rejoice,
His love is great and pure,
I am reborn a new man! I know meaning of life,
the loss of love was but a dream…
And then when I look inside his eyes
the loss of time was mine...to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails