¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Tuesday, 25 July 2006

...THEN HE KISSED ME!

WITH JUS' ONE KISS...
I realize he is a man that is BEAUTIFUL! A man that I will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
The man whose forehead and eyes I will always kiss. He is the one I want to constantly remind how much I care… The one I am lucky to have…
When I met him, he told me 'I have found what I have been looking for.' I was shocked and thinking that this guy was crazy until he KISSED ME! GOD'S TRUTH WAS REVEALED, HE IS THE REASON I AM GAY; THE REASON I LIVE. I now know that we didn't meet by chance it was ordained by the hands of GOD. It’s like he found me somewhere on his road, seems I will be driving by. I remember clearly how you looked the night we met, I recall your laughter and your smile. I remember how you made me feel so at ease, I remember all your grace and your style. And now you're all I long to see, you've come to mean so much to me. I know that he will be somewhere in my dreams, smiling like the night we met.
WITH JUS' ONE KISS...
I trust him,
I love the non-sexual intimacy,
I can give him space to grow without feeling insecure...
I want to give him a sense of belonging...
I want to give him re-assurances of LOVE
He I know I will constantly dream about and I am now consume with thoughts of love…I can close my eyes visualize his touch, the warmth of his skin on my skin....He is that special someone that leaves a smile on my face that can't seem to go away because of the thoughts of his strong embrace. He is the kind of man that provides a shoulder to catch my falling tears and acts as my protector for when times get rough…

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails