¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Monday, 01 May 2006

WHO AM I?

I SHALL PASS THROUGH THIS WORLD BUT ONCE,
THEREFORE IF THERE BE ANY KINDNESS I CAN SHOW OR ANY GOOD THING I CAN DO LET ME DO IT NOW.
LET ME NOT DEFER IT OR REGRET IT
FOR I SHALL NOT PASS THIS WAY AGAIN.

Im (perfect)ion

Power Embodied, Bravery Defined!

Brilliance Projected, Integrity Refined!

Leaping Forward, & Always Abounding!

…Forever Resounding!

Born gay through god’s plan

Living gay through my plan

I bow to no man prejudices

I’ve dealt with my own imperfections

Now you learn to deal

Your issues will remain

So suppress me, stress me,

Your blissful high of ignorance is so knowledgeable

I know that we are all created equal,

Making us God's angels.

Society will not, cannot persecute this individual!

For in the centermost part of my being

I embrace the beauty and greatness of myself as a creation of GOD.

For within me there is a profound place

At whose edge I sit & dream

I cannot live by bread alone,

Nor will I live by your excuses.

So accept that I love the skin I'm in,

Despite the scratches,

The bruises,

The blemishes,

The scars…

I'm imperfect jus for me.

I know it’s hard to step out of your mindset,

View your conundrum with a fresh eye.

Diversity is about who we are

So shut your eyes to reality,

Invite your own destruction,

Pretend things aren't what they seem.

Project your evil as if it’s my own.

So as you sin against others,

Others sin against themselves,

I will not struggle with your internal and external homophobia

Dealing wit traumatizing events,

Playing hide n' seek like kids having no one to look for.

I see that your vision is clouded,

I know I am not a saint and I'm not made of stone,

The world has to admire me.

I am already despised and misunderstood,

But I am a great genius,

I'm certain of it.

I don’t fear perfection,

I will never reach it…

I am im (perfect)ion personified!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails