¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Monday, 25 October 2010

THANK GOD I FOUND YOU-THEN & NOW


On this day, the third anniversary of our relationship, I must say that I still feel immensely blessed, fortunate and humbled by the love that we share for each other. Three years ago we began on this journey and I must say it is one that I have not regretted taking. Our Love continues to grow from strength to strength and I consider myself to be very fortunate.

This journey thus far has taught me a number of things about myself and about the key ingredients needed for a relationship to be successful (I by no means think it is a one fits all formula or that it would work for everybody, just stating my perspective based on my experience), these include: open and honest communication, sacrifice, time and effort, compromise and unconditional love. Love isn’t the fairytale that is portrayed in the movies and requires effort and commitment to nourish and sustain it. It is also important to have common goals, a common vision and to articulate these with one another.

Baby, I love the balance that you have brought to my life with your love, wit, compassion, intelligence and profound sense of confidence and awareness. You have shown me how important it is to not take life so seriously and how to recapture that youthful playfulness that sometimes elude me. I am grateful for the love that you have shown me through these years, and the time has gone by rather quickly and seamlessly. You have enriched my life and have given further purpose to my existence here on earth.

I think the words of the song ‘’Thank God I found you’’ (Mariah Carey), best sum up my feelings for you.

Thank God I found you
I was lost without you
My every wish and every dream
Somehow became reality
When you brought the sunlight
Completed my whole life
I’m overwhelmed with gratitude
Cause baby I’m so thankful
I found you.

BABY I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH AND I AM GRATEFUL THAT YOU ARE IN MY LIFE. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND I WISH AND HOPE FOR A LOT MORE ANNIVERSARIES TO COME.

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING AND I LOVE YOU.

By Noel Isaacs

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations guys! Here's to another 3 years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Guys. All the very best always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and all the best to the both of you! May all the happiness that you seek together be delivered to you both! Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LIBERATOR - SUP GUY? THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails