¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Sunday, 09 December 2007

ONE FOOT...

Child be steady,
I know the road is rough;
But you can make this journey…
One foot @ a time.
I do not know the answers
My rational mind cannot comprehend;
But if you simply let go…
Wait patiently the answer will come.
Do not look outside yourself for a teacher,
For you will become your own;
I know it is hard because times are dark…
But fight because you deserve so much more.
Peace is near,
I can feel it;
I know it is easier said than done…
But with jus one foot you can.
Deep down you know you will make it,
Hold on to that feeling,
Your life depends on it…
There is strength in weakness.
You are a miracle in its rare form,
Unbreakable;
Hungry for life…
Take your place in this world.
© tgk

1 comment:

  1. very nice.......i feel like you are speaking to me......thank u...andrew

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails