¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Saturday, 27 October 2007

HAPPY B-DAY ®‡ø

R U HAPPY?
On this your day as you get older
And life comes @ you fast…
Can you tell me that you are happy?
You seem so still;
Moving @ a slow pace
R u moving @ all?
I sit here watching you walk on STONE all alone,
Bearing only that which is pure to you…
I wish I only knew what that was
As you walk the shore of the life you have been living.
Staring into breaking waves
Do you have memories of broken days?
…The times that went away?
Reflecting on your life,
Do you dream you are home?
R u in the company of the LOVE you know?
How can you separate life from dream?
As you lay alone,
Motionless without breath.
© tgk

2 comments:

  1. I like it!
    I like it alot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I've murdered [created] your inspiration and I've forced you off do you hate me? do you want revenge?

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails