¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Thursday, 16 August 2007

GET PASS ME (YOU)

I think,
Therefore, I am…
I am because God is.
Do not assume anything about…
My attitude,
My demeanor
Or energy!
You need love for self
To see pass yourself
To recognize that I am not what you say.
Before you step to me
Know who you are.
Before you step to me
Feel who you are.
Makes sure that you can
TOUCH the SPIRIT that roars within,
Be the man that drinks from the fountain of life.
Then you will realize that I am not…
UTTERLY SELF-ABSORBED
Do you think that your blinders are preventing your seeing me?
I know YOUR pain
It is obvious that it is pigeonholing ME
Release me,
I have survived REPEATED blows to MY manhood
Both PERSONALLY and HISTORICALLY…
GET PASS YOU and FIND ME!
I possess A HEART
That is available for your display
But you have to OPEN YOUR EYES!
I am you and LOVE is my TRUE nature;
My active energy.
I am the vessel that LIFE flows through
The divine spirit knows itself
And I listen to its voice
Guiding and leading me through life
Thus, I am sustained and fulfilled.
© tgk

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails