¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Sunday, 29 July 2007

HE CAN'T

It doesn't mean a thing my translation of love,
And all of my pretense and offense
But in my defense
I can’t blame him
It is I who knows me inside out
And our declarations of love
Are words on a string
And refine
Also confine
And I hate this tension between time and eternity
I am stuck between the between
And somewhere in between
I am time and timelessness
Colliding with the future past and present
Living among the unborn
Waiting for love to plant a dream
And shine on me like a lighthouse beam
As I wonder to and fro
Not knowing where to go
From the bottom of what I am
Now I find that nothing is lost
And illusions have their cost
Hence in the four corners of the mind
They are just words
And words have no eyes
But in the middle of somewhere
Lies the truth
And I am hoping beyond my reality
For reality to be a dream
Hangs on my mind
Hangs on the edge
As if life was nothing
Thus the perils of existence
I am still looking forward to looking back
Trying to catch a shadow
© tgk

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails