¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Tuesday, 03 October 2006

MANY TIMES IN MY LIFE

Many times in my life I have disappointed you,
and begun to stray.
But you have pointed me in the right direction,
and sent me on my way.
Many times in my life I've needed a helping hand,
and someone to pull me up.
It was you who gave that helping hand,
and always cheered me up.
Many times I've been sad and down,
and taken it out on you.
But you stood by me and comforted me,
In times that I was bad.
Many times I've needed support,
and to know someone was there.
It was you who held me up,
and showed me how to care.
Many times I've wanted to tell you this,
But never got a chance.
You have helped me out in life,
and got me where I am.
You were there for me through thick and thin,
You never gave up on me and you taught me how to care.
From the deepest of my heart I want to say I love you,
And to thank you for being there for me in times of good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails