¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Sunday, 01 October 2006

HE & I,



FOR ME...HE IS MY IDEAL MATE! I desire a man who is motivated towards perfecting himself spiritually, mentally, intellectually, emotionally, economically and physically. He is the MAN that is tailor-made for me. He is honest, a man of integrity and good moral character, he is be open minded, sensitive, yet secure in who he is. He is a conversationalist, he is humorous, spontaneous, and respectful of himself as well as others, he is nurturing, supporting and self-motivating. He is affectionate and romantic. His spirit and energy lights up a room upon his arrival; his smile warms my heart and surrounds me before he even touches me. He understands the importance of being an individual as well as being a respective member of a couple. Most of all he realizes that life is a process and that no one is the ideal mate when you first meet them. So if I we accept each other for who we are, we should have NO problem giving each other love. For I know that in time we’ll both grow together and grow into each other's perfect mate.

I know deep down in my heart that he exists because fate has placed us here. Now all I can do is strive to be the best person I can be, the person that God created me to be, for now I am in the LIGHT OF LOVE! This man made me believe that REAL LOVE exists. He showed that when my strong tender feelings for him are balanced by reason and deep respect I am definitely on the right path. I care about his welfare and fulfillment as I do my own. My judgments about him are quite objective and rational. We both have many values and ideas in common and share similar goals and ideals. Because of him I am passionate and possess a deep desire for him…for us! I want to explore my creative side, express myself, in depth and knowledge. With him there is no need to be quiet, no need to hold back. I will run free and explore life with perseverance, always listening. I know that I now must let wisdom be my guard, let understanding build character in me, appreciate beauty, sincerity, purity…Keep it close never exchange it. FOR HE IS MY HIDDEN TREASURE WAITING TO BE DISCOVERED…MY PERFECT FIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails