¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Friday, 14 September 2012

OLDIE, BUT GOODIE: GOD'S LIGHT



A man once told me that I am one of GOD’s LIGHT source and as a LIGHT source I have here to heal AND restore. As I pondered this notion I have come to realize that he was right…I FEEL THE ENERGY, A SYNERGY BETWEEN ME & ALL ENTITY and as a LIGHT source I feel that I am here accomplish something BIGGER than me. I remember when I used feel incomplete AND empty until I realized that there was NOTHING big required of me, I was MORE than enough. HOW COULD I NOT BE? 

As I live my life in this world, I share my energy AND spirit with those around me in numerous ways. My LIGHT touches their lives and, through them, touches the lives of many more people. I strive to live my live to the fullest and be TRUE to myself. I do NOT believe that I am here to make headlines OR single-handedly save the world in order to validate my existence…MY LIFE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH…I am just here to teach others to look within their hearts AND discover what is true for them, what gives their lives meaning and what excites them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails