¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

I SEE DEAD PEOPLE...




"[T]hese people are dead. There's death around them somewhere, which is the reason they are deadly as a people, why every advance of knowledge for them is an advancement in the knowledge of destruction. Every advancement in knowledge is an advancement in the ability to kill and destroy the earth, kill and destroy nature, kill and destroy others, rape and rob the earth of its wealth, people and life forms, so much so that now they are having great difficulty even reproducing themselves. At the very center of their lives is death and destruction."

Amos N. Wilson

6 comments:

  1. Do you include me in this group purely by the accident of my birth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of a older relative saying that you can tell when a person has death on them, and to this day I often think about that when I encounter people that are evil, dirty and very often cantakerous my thoughts go to or something lets me know this person has death on them. There is one brother in particular that I think this about him everytime I encounter him or hear his name spoken, he is truly living in hell right here on earth and is one hateful SOB. Yes Michael thats him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GK- want to tell him where you pulled this quote from and "who" it is about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amos N. Wilson provided this quote and it is about racism

      Delete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails