¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Sunday, 06 November 2011

NOEL'S PLACE


Every inch of space I occupy is Noel’s place.
Everywhere I dare to stride is Noel’s place.
Everywhere I lay my head, everywhere I wrap my legs,
Everywhere I spread my legs, is Noel’s place.

Anywhere I shake my butt, anywhere I leave a thought,
Anywhere I leave a drop of blood,
Anywhere I conceive or
Delete is Noel’s place.

Anywhere I leave a footprint, a fingerprint, a body print,
An image, or a scent is Noel’s place...
And I'm talkin' history here.
Except for where penises bloom,
Sho’ me a space that's
Not Noel's place
And I'll show u where u lost yr mind.

2 comments:

  1. Your place is Noel's Place. From head to toe and everywhere inbetween.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails