¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Wednesday, 12 October 2011

MOMENTS


There are moments when I feel driven to tear through the career surface of things and expose the rage, fear, greed, envy and lust that quietly lurks in the shadows of my being. 


In order to accommodate these dark, corrosive feelings, I've decided to embrace that which is bigger than me and see where it takes me.

I get that life can’t always be what I think it should be and for me that means that I will often come across passages of my life that has to re-written or simply thrown out. 

6 comments:

  1. Taking a moment to reassess and regroup can offer many new opportunities. Peace, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sentiments exactly. Brotha, I feel the same way more more these days. Thanks for reading my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Lord, lead me where you need me and speak to me in words that I cannot misunderstand."

    We can't change the past, but as we move forward, we need to listen carefully and take advantage of all the new opportunities that He presents for us to do better than we did before.

    Having done many things in the past that I am not particularly proud of, I'm working really hard these days at writing a new history for myself that I can look back on with some sense of honor and accomplishment.

    Putting somebody else's needs before my own is something very new to me. Self-sacrifice sucks, but I think it's making me a better person and I even like myself.. a little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JEFF: IT MAKES YOU HUMAN (SELF-SACRIFICE)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails