¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Thursday, 04 August 2011

TORMENTED BY...


Lately I’ve been thinking about the folks that are ‘tormented’. The ones that think they are tormented because they think they have a ‘tormentor’. They cannot think of a scenario wherein they leave their ‘tormentor’ and thus ends their ‘torment’. They think their only path to serenity is to destroy their ‘tormentor’. They think the appropriate weapon to accomplish this task is to tear down their ‘tormentor’.

This got me to thinking that perhaps thinking was the real source of their ‘torment’ is my humanity. But how can that be? Don't ‘they’ value humanity? How can this element that separates us from the animals be deemed a curse by those who feel ‘tormented’ by me? Isn't the alternative to humanity, inhumanity? Is there another alternative to give relief to my ‘tormentees’? Ask yourself this question, "What do you do when you’ve above and beyond to show others the human side of your humanity and they just feel ‘tormented’ by you?" 

4 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, there are scores of men who are unable, for whatever reason, to accept any responsibility for anything in their lives. They are the perpetual "victims" of whoever they deem the victimizer to be. Regardless of the situation, they seem helpless and hopeless against these insurmountable odds and the drama is endless.

    In such circumstances, I remain cordial but distant. I refuse to permit them to "pull me down." Open the door, and they'll make themselves right at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...A Friend

    Who far beyond the feebleness of any vow or tie

    Will touch the secret place where I am really I,

    To know the pain of lips that plead and eyes that weep,

    Who will not run away whey you find me in the street

    Alone and lying mangled by my quota of defeats

    But will stop and stay to tell me of another day

    When I was beautiful.

    Will you be my friend?

    There are so many reasons why you never should.

    - James Kavanaugh

    That said, who of us doesnt need one ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROGER: IS IT WEIRD THAT I FEEL SAD FOR THEM?

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails