¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Friday, 29 April 2011

OLDIE, BUT GOODIE: 4thHAPPY BLOG-A-VER-SARY!



So today is marks the FOURTH year that this blog has been going and I would like to thank you for taking the time to appreciate the things that are born in this crazy head of mine. Everyday I still wake up with a fire in my belly and a desire to give you something worth reading and I hope I did that for you. For the past four years I’ve devoted a lot of energy to putting honesty out there (as I see it) without getting lost in the swirl of emotions by others. This blog has kept me centered and knowing that you are here with me, I look forward to MANY moreBLOG-A-VER-SARIES! AGAIN THANK YOU…

4 comments:

  1. Dayum!!! 4 years????
    That's wassup. Glad to have been with you for this last one. Gonna be around as long as you keep speaking. Enjoy.

    Cold Phoenix

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails