¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Monday, 31 January 2011

PROCRASTINATION ¿IS THERE A CURE?

Nothing short of the surgery of ‘stopping’, and examining the roots of why I am in frequent dissonance with myself. I know that NOTHING positive grows in the dark, and shinning the light on ‘who I am’ and why, cracks open the door of insight. So I can't help but wonder why I have such a procrastinating position on certain things in life. I know that in order for me to get to step "B" I need to start with step "A" but...whatever task I need to take care of, i find myself leaving behind the connection I needed to make in order for me to get what done what I need done. I know that   procrastination is the element that pit me against myself, yet I can't seem to get myself moving in the direction I want/need to go. So how do I remove the blocks to positive growth and nourishment that can only enhance my life? 

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to think about that one...I will...tomorrow

    saludos,
    raulito

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails