¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Friday, 17 December 2010

OLDIE, BUT GOODIE: THE HETERO~PAPARAZZI

So I started a new job yesterday and of course there are persons that want to know about me. Where you worked before? How old are you? Are you married? Do you have any kids? But the one question that has yet to be asked is about my sexuality...How LONG do you think that'll take? I am in NO way shape OR form ashamed of MY sexuality, in fact I would shout it out from the roof tops if I felt that it would bring some change. But alas I know that I am a private person and don't feel the need to put myself out there for NO one's curiousity. I just found it interesting how SO many heteros are EXTREMELY concerned about the amount of pussy that I crush (or lack thereof). NO matter anyways I am happy with who I am and I won't change that for anyone...BUT JUST OUT TYPICAL HETERO FASHION HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR THE PEANUT GALLERY TO START SIPPING ABOUT ME IF THEY AREN'T ALREADY?

4 comments:

  1. Perhaps the reaction upon meeting one of us stems from the background of the person that we are meeting. For many, it is a culture shock. Often, through culture and religion, we are portrayed as demonic, freaks or aggressive predators and upon making our acquaintance they are indeed surprised to discover that the majority of us aren't that at all.


    Then there are the curious who see us as an educational experience. In their minds, they have never met an openly same gender loving person before and they sincerely want to understand us.

    In my own personal case, there are some who are truly amazed that a Deaf man can be gay as well. Why be both when life is difficult enough just being one or the other?

    As a minority culture, we are naturally a curiosity. This is our burden to bear until true equality is achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My policy is work is work and my life outside work is separate. Who i sleep with or not is no ones business within the work place. I am paid to work and not to discuss my personal life. Dont ask me my business and i wont as about yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROGER - OUR BURDEN TO BEAR INDEED...LOVE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails