¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Friday, 18 September 2009

OLDIE, BUT GOODIE: WHERE MY SOUL IS...



AS I SIT N’ READ THIS BLOG ENTRY WRITTEN A WHILE BACK, I CAN’T BUT WONDER HOW FAR AHEAD OF MYSELF I ACTUALLY AM…I MORE TIMES THAN OTHERS WISHED THAT I HAD A CRYSTAL BALL OR SOMEWAY OF KNOWING WHEN MY SITUATION & MY SOUL WILL MEET UP. I HAVE NO PROBLEMS JUST WAITING, BUT I SOMETIMES CAN’T HELP BUT WONDER HOW LONG SHOULD/COULD I WAIT?
I have been experiencing times in my life when my soul evolved more quickly than my circumstances. My subconscious mind had moved forward long before I recognized that I am destined to embrace a new way of life. My soul intuitively understands that changing habitats can be a vital part of the growth process and that there may be one part of me that is eager to move to another home, another country or another plane of existence. However, the ties that bind me to my current mode of being can make moving into this next stage of my life more challenging than it has to be. I have found it difficult to move on, but my soul makes me consider that just as people in my life come and go, my role in their lives may also be temporary. In addition, many of the conditions that at first seemed favorable served me for only a short time. When the universe is ready to match my situation to my soul, I will find that I feel a new sense of harmony and increasingly connected to the ebb and flow of the universe. Moving on can be defined in numerous ways. My forward momentum may take me from my current locale to a place I instinctively know will be more nurturing, comfortable, and spiritually enriching. Once I arrive, all misgivings will vanish, and I will know that I have found a sanctuary. Similarly, subtle changes in my values, goals, or emotional needs can motivate me to distance myself from one group of people in order to re-associate myself with individuals that are better able to support me. I need to feed my soul and this could mean moving away from my birth family in order to find my energetic or spiritual family. The route I need to travel may not always be clear; but I know my soul knows the path. Clarity will come in all forms as my soul takes me where I need to be. In this way, moving from one point to another will bring my spiritual and earthly energies together. This process involves not only letting go but also reconnecting. I will know I have found my destination, for I will feel in my heart that I have been reborn into a life that is just the right shape, size, and composition.

4 comments:

  1. Clarity is always good for the soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post, I know the feeling so well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's why I love silence or stillness. That's when you can catch up with yourself and, if fate is kind to you, you may commune with your Soul. A poignant and honest read. Thanks, Gatye-keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WONDER MAN - SO GOOD FOR THE SOUL...

    EDUARDO - NICE TO HAVE COMPANY...

    THOMAS - THANK YOU...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails