¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Monday, 14 September 2009

AMERICA’S BEST DANCE CREW S4E05 – VOGUE EVOLUTION


After five weeks on MTV's America's Best Dance Crew Vogue Evolution's got eliminated. I know I am a week late on this story, but I was hoping that it wasn’t true because I was REALLY pulling for them. Vogue Evolution performed the "Halle Berry", a dance set to the hit rap song by Hurricane Chris as they found themselves in the bottom two for the first time in a dance off with rival crew We Are Heroes.

Coming off of a drama filled week where ABDC judge Lil Mama unfairly mentioned transgender member Leiomy Maldonado's original gender during a critique saying, "You were born a man and you are becoming a woman. If you’re going to become a woman, act like a lady." Lil Mama apologized days later after GLAAD received a barrage of e-mails criticizing her remarks. So I tip my hat for what they’ve accomplished thus far and I don’t know about you, but I am DAMN proud of them…

2 comments:

  1. Lil Mama has been a gay ally and has been raked over the coals. Gay bloggers have been been willing to excuse Leyomi's behavior and jump on an ally who at worse, mispoke.

    Gay media is far to willing to castigate black allies and give far more slack to white ones. It's pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SYNNERMAN - I THOUGHT THE SAME THING...I WAS LIKE HUH? DID SHE SAY ANYTHING THAT HORRIBLE?

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails