¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Tuesday, 09 December 2008

BLOG INTERROGATION

I'VE BEEN TAGGED...AGAIN & NOW IT IS MY TURN TO PASS IT ONE...HERE ARE THE RULES…ANSWER QUESTIONS WITH ONLY ONE WORD…THEN PASS ALONG TO 7 PEOPLE…

SHALLOTTE

XIVINRAH

TRU3LOGIC

NOTES2SELF-BY PHARAOH

PIMUSIQUE

SGL CAFÉ

CHUMA SPIRIT

Where is your cell phone? Desk

Where is your significant other? Bedroom

What's your hair color? Bald

Your mother? Strong

Your father? Who?

Your favorite thing? Living

Your dream last night? Nil

Your dream/goal? Happiness

The room you're in? Front

Your hobby? Blogging

Your fear? Nil

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Paradise

Where were you last night? Home

What you're not? Fake

One of your wish list items? Peace

Where you grew up? Bahamas

The last thing you did? Blog

What are you wearing? Undies

Your TV? On

Your pet? Died

Your computer? HP

Your mood? Happy

Missing someone? Nah

Your car? Toyota

Something you're not wearing? Pants

Favorite store? Adult

Your summer? Sweet

Love someone? Always

Your favorite color? Red

When is the last time you laughed? Today

Last time you cried? Wednesday

Are you a b*tch? Yes

Favorite position? Missionary

Favorite past time? Blogging

Are you a hater or a lover? Lover

Are you genuine or fake? Genuine

Any vices? Yes

Pro life or wire hanger? Life

Mccain or Obama? Obama

Pro plastic or natural? Natural

Dream job? Activist

14 comments:

  1. YES I'M FIRST! And I will so jump on this... lol. Thanks for tagging me thegayte-keeper! ^_^ Lots of love.

    Interesting answers btw... =O

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok I got some more questions....


    Favorite position:...Missionary( umm, is the the church job positon??)

    Why did my buddy cry on Wednesday??? whats up wit that bruh??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Congrats....on the tag thingy. I tagged you cos youre sweet...and I wanted to be ALL in yo business....LMAO!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of your answers are interesting?...

    ReplyDelete
  5. KIN'SHAR - I CRIED LAST WEEK WEDNESDAY BECAUSE I MADE MYSELF LIE TO MY BOSS ABOUT COMPLETING A PROJECT BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO QUIT MY JOB...CRAZY I KNOW, BUT THE MOMENT I DID THAT I FELT LIKE A SELL OUT OR SOMEONE THAT ISN'T STRONG

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are good questions in this one...This should help me kill about 15 minutes of my work day. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol I loved the Tag game when I was younger! haha I think I am going to creat one and do my own tagging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...Gayte, stay strong for your fam man..... I dont see you as weak at all.



    Sooner than later (wink)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ fuzzy, yea me too...lol. I'll get at you first, trust!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH DAMN, I AM NUMBER 5...THIS WAS FUN. READ MY REPLY ON MY BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uhmmmm I didn't get tagged lmao... I'm joking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aiight i finally did it....Thanks for tagging me. I gotta see who ima tag now

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wasn't invited but anywayz...

    Where is your cell phone? Desk - dying... again
    Where is your significant other? as yet identified
    What's your hair color? black
    Your mother? solid, caring, reliable
    Your father? let's say I'm still watching him grow-up - been a while now
    Your favorite thing? freedom
    Your dream last night? I know we always dream but I don't recall - was peaceful I suppose
    Your dream/goal? Financial security for the people I care about and myself
    The room you're in? Living
    Your hobby? Music [listening]
    Your fear? loss of sanity
    Where do you want to be in 6 years? well on my way to achieving my dreams
    Where were you last night? Home
    What you're not? evil
    One of your wish list items? euphoria
    Where you grew up? Abaco, Bahamas
    The last thing you did? phone a friend
    What are you wearing? house clothes
    Your TV? Off
    Your pet? well the cat really has a mind of her own - independent
    Your computer? Oracle
    Your mood? Thankful [hope that qualifies]
    Missing someone? yes
    Your car?
    Something you're not wearing? hat
    Favorite store? Starbucks
    Your summer? hot
    Love someone? yes indeed
    Your favorite color? green
    When is the last time you laughed? Today
    Last time you cried? last year
    Are you a b*tch? I qualify @ times - but I'm really a softy that can really masquerade as a bitch
    Favorite position? Cow[boy]
    Favorite past time? Listening to music
    Are you a hater or a lover? Lover
    Are you genuine or fake? Genuine
    Any vices? procrastination
    Pro life or wire hanger? that's unfair - I'm both
    Mccain or Obama? Obama
    Pro plastic or natural? Natural
    Dream job? Philanthropist [need the money first]

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails