¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Tuesday, 03 June 2008

THE "ONE" YOU WANT

Whether I'm your type or not,
I know that I am you want me
You are turned on to my look
No matter if I am fat OR skinny
Young OR old
Feminine OR masculine
Light-skin OR dark-skin
I be your cup of tea.
Don’t try to figure out
What you are drawn to
For I am like a book
That catches your eyes before you look inside
You know that if you get pass the shell
You will find a pearl
I am more than body
Do I dare dream?
That you are more than what you appear to be?
Do I dare hope?
You actually want a REAL man?
Do I dare let you know?
That I am a MAN’S man?
I know which way is up
Inside & out
I can show you what life’s all ‘bout
I & I can show you
That everything is nothing
And nothing is everything
And show you the bold truth
That I am the self-esteem,
You’ve been missing AND craving!
© tgk

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails