¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Saturday, 24 May 2008

HAPPY EARTH~DAY NOEL

When I celebrate an EARTH~DAY with someone, I like to reflect on the person and somehow give him OR her more of an insight than anything else. Though this is for THE man in my life, and this is no different. I sat and pondered what I wanted say to him and I kept coming back to how I am so GRATEFUL that I am given this privilege AND honor to celebrate this day with you. Therefore, as you get a year older I want you to surround yourself with the protective light of the universe for it will never lead you astray. I cannot help thank GOD for sending you into my life for you are THE angel that I prayed SO many nights for. You made me feel that waiting for one’s just reward is worth it AND I will forever be eternally GRATEFUL to you for that. They say that it takes us the better part of a lifetime to discover our life’s work, but I don’t think they had you in mind when this concept was born because you were ACTUALIZE long before you were REALIZED. For you are on this earth, in your physical body, but your soul is NOT limit. From this day forth I want you to tap into yourself, find the STRENGTH that exists beneath the surface AND be a force to reckon with. Believe in who you are AND what you stand for…let NO one ever cause you to doubt your worth. For you are a PURE spiritual being that time AND space cannot alter. So do not worry about anything because forever is NOW! You are in the right place AND time, so express confidence in yourself and the universe…NEVER RUNNING or HIDING from life. ON THIS DAY, TAKE THE FIRST STEP IN REALIZING THAT YOU ARE SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU KNOW YOU ARE. YOU ARE THE WARRIOR THAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS DREAMED ABOUT…SO TAKE MY WORDS & KNOW THAT THEY ARE FROM MY HEART…HAPPY EARTH~DAY BABY…I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Noel. Wishing you a great success in life, with happiness and love. I know this year will be a very important one.
    I am really privileged to have a friend like you who is always there to listen, to understand and never judged. You are a wonderful and superb person and I thanks God to have the great opportunity to have met you. Your parents are really blessed to have you.
    A friend from Canada who cares a lot for you.
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice sentiment

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails