¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Thursday, 15 May 2008

GHOST OF THE PAST

Life offers opportunities to clear these weeds in the gardens of our souls and today I got that opportunity in the form of a past a relationship from my past. When I saw him, I remembered so many things about him and what he wanted to do. I remembered how I did not want to be with him yet I stayed because I thought that this is what humans do. With him, I felt that I was not good enough NOR did I want to be; I just wanted to end things but I did not have the strength to do it. Therefore, when he left for America to pursue his dreams I was happy for me but more so for him…Yet when my eyes gazed upon the GHOST that I have not seen in about 7 years, I saw a different man. The light in his eyes were gone and it was if he was existing and NOT living. I felt how sad. When he saw me, he was shocked and ashamed @ the same time but I guess that is how these things happen. I thought about all the things I heard about him after he ended things. I thought about the F&CKED shit he did on his voyage. I thought about the UNhappiness that was eating him when he hung his head after seeing me…it was almost as if he was saying I am lost and don’t know where OR what I am doing. HOW DID HE FORGET THAT HE BELIEVED THAT WE ARE ALL SPIRITUAL BEINGS HAVING A HUMAN EXPERIENCE? I know that life has its way of making AND breaking us, but it is up to us to decide when each will take place. I WISH THAT HE FINDS HIS WAY…I WISH THAT HE CAN LIVE AGAING…BUT MOST OF ALL I WISH THAT HE COULD FIND HIS TRUTH…HOW IS IT THAT HE NO LONGER SURRENDERS TO HIS BEING? HOW DID LIFE FIND HIM @ THIS PLACE? CAN ANYONE TELL ME THIS ANSWER…MOREOVER CAN HE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails