¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Saturday, 08 March 2008

TAKING TIME...

Today I decided to take a break from my usual Saturday events with my friends and spend some time with my sister and her two daughters. Of course, it was a blast for them to say the least; it amazes me how it takes so little effort to make children feel like children. I am ALWAYS blessed AND honored when I get a chance to make memories with them AND add to their childhood. I sometimes forget that they are much older than they appear; I guess that is the way the world is going…THEY GET OLDER & I GET…It was such a joy to TAKE TIME and watch life happens right in front of my eyes. It is so amazing to think that one day, not too far from here in a blink of an eye they will all grown up and would have added to their life in this special way. I LOVE this because this gives me the opportunity to fall in LOVE again with life. With my nieces, I get to breathe in the rich AND wondrous possibilities that life has to offer. Today is a day like no other and I am magnificently blessed to be a part of all that it encompasses. NOT even the rain dampens the fun my nieces had on this day. I wish that I could TAKE TIME plus infinity to be with them, they reminded me that LIFE is filled with CHANGE, CONFUSION, EXCITEMENT, JOY & FRUSTRATION…BUT UNDERLYING ALL OF THAT THEY SHOWED ME THAT BY SIMPLY TAKING TIME I FOUND THE PEACE & GOODNESS THAT LIFE COULD NEVER DENY ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails