¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Wednesday, 12 March 2008

THE PROCESS

When I feel stuck in my life I find it important to take stock of what is going on and find out if there is something I am doing OR not doing that is keeping me stuck. Usually I find the answers that I seek AND most times it is NOT what I thought it would be. It amazes me how life CHANGES constantly AND how I have to adapt to the PROCESS. The thing that gets me is the place that I occupy during my transformation; YES it is time that I have to reflect on me, but this PROCESS I find can be very FRUSTRATING. I more times than others feel STUCK with a life that clings t old ideas about my reality WHILE I am trying to make adjustments that will bring my life back in tune so I can flow again. I listen with an open mind, and take in this part of my PROCESS…A NECESSARY STEP ON MY JOURNEY...

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails