¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Thursday, 27 March 2008

¡IT IS TIME!



GAY MEN…IT IS TIME FOR A BREAKTHROUGH! The other night I was @ a party and saw a few persons that I have not seen in years. Now the interesting thing for me is that they all seem to be in the same place they were almost 10 years ago. This saddens me because this means that they got caught in trappings of their own. Though created by them, I cannot accept the fact that WE have NOT taken OUR rightful place in this world.

We need to BREAK free from the STATUS QUO of existence AND live the life that is intended for us. Now I know I have written about this before, but I felt so moved that I had to put another message out there. Hence I am speaking to the VERY human need that allow us to resist ourselves as though it were possible to ignore who we are. Nonetheless, I SPEAK change for you; I SPEAK for you to find the courage to against the STATUS QUO of your existence. 

I GET THAT LIFE IS PAINFUL @ TIMES, BUT THERE IS LIBERATION IN PAIN…YOU JUST HAVE TO FIND IT. UNDERNEATH THE DISCOMFORT, YOU CAN FIND THE ELEMENT THAT IS BLOCKING THE NATURAL FLOW OF POSITIVE ENERGY INTO YOUR LIVES. IT IS TIME! THINK OF IT LIKE DISMANTLING A DAM INSIDE OF YOU…MOST OF THE WORK INVOLVES CLEARING OUT YOUR INNER OBSTACLES SO THAT THE RIVER OF LIFE CAN FLOW UNOBSTRUCTED. HOW ABOUT WE ALL GIVE IT A TRY?

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails