¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Monday, 21 January 2008

I CRY

I cry because…Life eluded him
Made him think
And then of course
Of the discourse
Because he couldn’t save himself
No knight in shinning armor was coming to his rescue
So death be the main course
He tried to reason
But reason left long before logic
And he woke up to world without end
For he can’t miss his illusive dead line
Therefore, he buries and mourns
The loss of time that he thought was so fine
With no way to recover from trying to rescuing himself…
From himself
He had no fight for another day
Couldn’t find another way
To run away
I say
Who was gonna rescue him anyway?
For now, death was his dead line
After being lost in darkness
That runs away from itself
And facing the darkness of his soul
It is better to void the avoidance
And face the abyss
Of that will be missed
He is on the verging on the verge
Turing the universe
Getting ready to make a triumphant return!
As I am lost quietly in thoughtfulness
I see me see you
And I see
The we that is we
And what is beyond me
No more trying to escape the revolving door
No more heart in despair
That need repair
Now he flies in the air
Beyond you, beyond me
In his moment of being
He is lost thoughts in times
Timelessness
No more being kidnapped
I see now life is a merry-go-round
And I’ve found the lost n’ found
When you are no longer around…
©tgk

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails