¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Monday, 26 February 2007

STOP THE WORLD...

...I WANNA GET OFF! God created me to produce light in a dark world. No matter how small I am or what color I might be; like a little candle, I can produce the same amount of light, it is always up me, either to get lost in the darkness…or sparkle and show light to others. Have you ever had one of those days when seems like life is too much to bear? Have you ever had one of those days when the only exist in this world is despair? Have you ever had one of those days when you simply wish you could disappear? I sometimes feel as if I am lost in this cycle and the world just don't seem notice. I think that I am an one of those persons that feel all the world's ills and is just crushed by the weight of it on my SOUL. I AM THE DEVASTING LOSS; people in this world treat each other without care and simply exist to please themselves. How can we live as if LIFE just hapharzardly happens and thinks that it has no lasting effects? When I think of the CRIME and VIOLENCE that plagues our planet I can't help but to shed a few tears. Everyday someone WOMAN is KILLED or RAPED and no one seems bothered by it. These events are flashed across our TV screens and blasted on our RADIOS but to no avail they are seen by BLIND and heard by DEAF folks because our world is so JADED. I feel as if I am caught up in a never ending spiral of sadness and emptiness unable to find the lighe amidst the darkness. I feel the pain of those that live with broken hearts and torn souls. I feel the plight of the MOTHER that can't feed her children; I see her struggle and her heart ache. Makes me wish for a DO OVER, a SECOND chance...a way for her to begin again...MAKE ME WISH I WAS OUR MODERN DAY SAINT and that I could die for my FAITH in mankind. For in death I know I can bore witness @ last as a MARTYR TO TRUTH. Through me suffering could really end and mankind could live out the TRUTH that I dream of. Say! Let's forget it! Let's put it aside! Life is so large and the world is so wide. Days are so short and there's so much to do…Let's brush it away now and forever, so what do you say?Let's wipe off the slate, find something better to cherish than hate. There's so much good in the world that we've had, let's strike a balance and cross off the bad. Let's forgive it, whatever it is, let's not be slaves when we ought to be free. Let us live as if we know that sorrows are blessings that are half understood. Let’s live as if we know that hope is so sweet and it holds may dreams…Let's not wither! Let's branch out and rise out of the byways and nearer the skies. Let's spread some shade that's refreshing and deep where some tired soul may lie down and sleep. Let's not tarry! Let's do it right now…LET US DO IT BEFORE THE WORLD STOPS! AFTER ALL I AM PLAYING A PART AND THIS IS JUST A ROLE RIGHT?

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails