¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Monday, 06 November 2006

AS LONG AS THERE IS BREATHE...

If, when faced with the bad, when told everything is futile, I can still look up and end the conversation with the phrase... yeah....BUT, then I still have hope... Hope is such a marvelous thing. It bends, it twists, it sometimes hides, but rarely does it break... It sustains me when nothing else can... It gives me reason to continue and courage to move ahead, when I tell myself I’d rather give in…Hope puts a smile on my face when the heart cannot manage... Hope puts my feet on the path when my eyes cannot see it... Hope moves me to act when my souls are confused of the direction...Hope is a wonderful thing, something to be cherished and nurtured, and something that will refresh me in return... Never lose hope...I am a man that’s looking for a strong man with an amazing soul, centered vision and an aggressive personality to build a live with. Life is to short and precious and I can’t accept any less…I know I am on the right path, I know I will get what seeks me…I want all of a man, I want him to love me loving all of him….Guess you can call me greedy, but I want all of a man and not half…I am in it for the long haul so I have be with someone that is walking with me hand in hand…I want someone that wants to do nothing wit me and knows that we are doing everything…Some say I am living a fool’s paradise but I believe in fate and I know that universe is dealing with me…I know that as long as my mind is racing and my heart is thinking I won’t rest until I find that which is meant for me…As long as there is breathe in the body…

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails