¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Wednesday, 27 September 2006

WHERE R U?

For all those grown up men hiding in their closets and only coming out every now and then to go into the night and hide as shadows of the subtle light show on the dance floor and in the dark corners of the clubs to be gay, where are you in the light of day. We know that you're out there, because we saw you in the clubs. And those of you who don't go out, where are you? What about you, the ones on the Internet, on the chat phone lines, the ones that just go to work, watch television, go to the movies every now and then and public events, plays, local festivals, concerts, restaurants? Where are all the decent men that are looking for me? Where are all you men, those of you who want a relationship, who don't want to grow old alone? I'm fun , I'm adventurous, I'm spontaneous, I'm lovable, I'm caring, , I'm intelligent, I'm independent, I'm drama-free, game-free. I'm sitting here, alone, trying to figure out how to get to you, for you to get to me. I want to be where you are. I understand, you need to be in the closet, not because you might lose your job, there are recourses for that and not because your parents are paying your tuition, you've been out of schools for years, and not because you are still financially dependent on them, you have a good job (with benefits), or your own business, you're you own man. Although you say that you shouldn't have to tell people who you sleep with, you didn't really reduce your reason down to it being about sex, did you, like they do? I want you to want me. Because you are not out, I am in, waiting for you to come out, to come out wherever you are. I’m hurting because of you and although I shouldn't hold you accountable for my being alone, don't you want to meet me, don't you want someone to love, to come home to, to share your life with, to be the man in your life? I’m here and you’re over there, how do we get together if you’re not around. Shouldn’t you take some responsibility too? I know that you are looking for me as well…

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails