¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Saturday, 05 August 2006

THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT

WE ARE TWO UNIQUE INDIVIDUAL CHILDREN OF GOD, WHOSE FATE WAS PRE-DESTINED...WE WALK THIS PATH TOGETHER. NEITHER ONE OF US IS PERFECT, BUT WE ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER! The phrase the butterfly effect refers to the idea that a butterfly's wings might create tiny changes in the atmosphere that ultimately cause a tornado to appear (or, for that matter, prevent a tornado from appearing). The flapping wing represents a small change in the initial condition of the system, which causes a chain of events leading to large-scale phenomena. Had the butterfly not flapped its wings, the trajectory of the system might have been vastly different. Hence the butterflies that I feel in my stomach are indicators of change and a sign of a LOVE that come nestle with me once more.

I am filled with feelings of joy and happiness, it's like I am living off love...as if I am love. I have no appetite to eat when he isn't there...crazy huh? But I don't care, he is all that I think about and all that I need. I can't even think about my favourite love songs without getting all choked up and my eyes filled with water. I long to tell him the the words that I been holding inside of me for so long, the words that I wanted to say to only HIM. I know that once I do that there is no turning back, I have to face love and I won't be able to run from it.

It's so strange how I don't care, I am not gonna run this time...I want to see this through. If it last for a day, a year...5 years I don't care. I love him and its so strong, its crazy. I find myself waiting for the other shoe to drop, for the moment when the egg ends up on my face...DAMN THESE BUTTERFLIES! I know that I want him to be my lifetime not just a seasonal love, I want him to be my forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails