¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Saturday, 15 July 2006

U & ME...

The connection between you and me is amazing

But can that bond paint pictures on the canvas of my mind

Painting images never seen before

A life we can explore

Us moving forward

Following footsteps I left in the sand

We will find ourselves in the promise land

Let my mind take you on this ride

That gives you a motivational high

That maybe will inspire you to exceed

And be more than you thought you could be.

Looking into my eyes will allow you to rise

From your deep set self reflection

Look closely you can see me in your reflection

Reflecting what we know is true

Like the undeniable connection between my soul and yours,

The key to so many doors…

for the MAN GOD has made 4 me

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails