¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Thursday, 20 July 2006

LOVE...OH...LOVE...( 4 EVA Y'R HUMBLE PRISONER)


Love heals &; protects me. I allow love into my life and I am safe and secure.
In my mind's eye I see myself wrapped in a soft blanket of God's loving energy. I feel my mind and body relax as I allow this loving energy to comfort, heal, and protect me. I see myself going through my day with confidence. I imagine myself acting and responding from a place of inner peace. I feel safe and secure in my world. In my mind's eye, I see myself and others experiencing the healing power of God's love. As I quietly exhale, I combine these images with joy and let them go, knowing that they will create the good things I am visualizing and thinking.
Thank you,
T. L. C.
I NOW BELIEVE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails