¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Sunday, 11 June 2006

I AM WARRIOR

Throughout all of the events that occured a year ago, I the ‘clumsy poetic oracle’ was born...I had no other choice but to sit still and propel myself to the next level; living my life authentically without fear. I have overcome my depression gathering my emotional tools redefining myself to fulfill my ordained purpose in life; forgiving those around me….I am listening clearly to the voice of God, I no longer resist my path in life for it’s the only way I can become intellect of peace…for I seek that mountaintop where HE lives!
I PROMISE
To make sure that I am into the spirit of living!
To be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person I meet.
To make all my friends feel that there is something in them.
To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true.
To think only of the best, to work only for the best & expect only the best.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature I meet a smile.
To give so much time to the improvement of myself that I have no time to criticize others.
I know that MY GOD is to be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear & too happy to permit the presence of trouble in my life…He speaks to me through my heart
I KNOW:
My heart tells me what to write,
My heart knows how I feel.
My heart knows how to hate… sacrifice…love…
My heart sings a sweet melody!
My heart knows when I am wrong, when I think I am right.
My heart makes me live with no strings attached.
My heart knows about the three IT'S in life! Intensity-Integrity- & Intelligence!
My heart is the shyest object in the world.
My heart has numerous qualities carelessly mixed together
My heart blushes when it dies
My heart becomes a monster when it loves.
My heart becomes transformed each season.
My heart is blind to joy and obligation,
My heart threatens to burst when in solitude
My heart worships the sun on a stone.
My heart is in a state of permanent repentance when I am asleep
My heart sinks to the bottom of my churning dreams!
I AM NO LONGER A MAN APART...FOR THE WARRIOR HAS FACED THE BATTLE & FOUGHT HIS WAY TO THE LIGHT...

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails