¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Sunday, 18 June 2006

THE FIRST...

MIND F**K

...You f**k my mind and then make me wait for you to come...

Too strong for words, your hold on me is,

A virgin, I was, as I stumbled across your path,

And I kneel here as your whore today,

I cannot fight your charm.

Elusive you were,

Coming and going as you pleased,

But my

Persistent plots proved plentiful,

Again, leaving me here on my knees

Knowing that I am addicted

To the momentary pleasure you give,

And the false comfort you wrap me in,

As I sin and sin, again and again...

...You remove my world in an instant,

Pulling a cloak over my eyes,

And give whatever reality I desire,

All for an insomniac's price-

Too strong for me, your hold on me was,

That I conceded me to you, sealing our fate,

You fuck my mind and then make me wait

For you to come, and I can't say no

So I wait with dry tongue,

And baited breath,

For what is left,

Yes, your rewards are hypocritical,

You suggest a happy ending,

You allude to the perfect plan,

You bring out the Tiger in me

And the poet that dwells within that man,

Like an umbrella you shelter

And beckon me to come in out of rain,

But as an addict on his knees,

I am addicted to your pain.

DEDICATED TO THE FIRST, THANK U 4 THE CLOSURE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails