¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Friday, 30 June 2006

CONQUERING THE 'GAY' WORLD...1 BED POST @ A TIME

Our perception of the traits and characteristics that make us who we are is often tightly intertwined with how we live our life. We define ourselves in terms of the roles we adopt, our actions and inactions, our triumphs, and what we think are failures. As a result it is easy to identify so strongly with a decision that has resulted in unexpected negative consequences that we actually become that "WRONG" decision.

I have a serious problem with my ‘FRIENDS’ just F**KING the F**K out of each other. I know that it has nothing to do with me but, still it bothers me. I believe that it has to do with the inability of my ‘FRIENDS’ to love themselves. Does this misguided notion keep us from building a better community? HELL YES! If this notion continues, they will continue to get what they have; which is nothing…In other words, attracting the characteristic manifested within.

So I propose they need to learn to love ourselves, examine their thought process. Become aware of that SPIRITUAL BEING OF SELF-LOVE. I feel that they are so lazy, so unmotivated to find a MAN out there; it’s like they are afraid of facing themselves or that makes it real…GUESS WHAT, U R A HOMOSEXUAL and your home turf won’t save you. Don’t be afraid of venturing beyond your circle, life is bigger than this rock we live on so imagine your circle of friends…It is our diversity that makes us the most powerful and feared people on this planet. Don’t they realize that they have what the world wants?

I know that most of us, myself include yearn for sexual healing. I honestly feel that they are not body & soul conscious and have depleted energy levels and a diminished sense of aliveness in the heart region. Because of the fragmented energy disbursement in the body, sexual motivation usually has more to do with feelings like neediness, escape, and proving one’s self-worth, than with pure pleasure and the normal desire for interconnectedness. I feel that they are frozen in darkness seeking the nearest light, only creating more darkness; becoming frustrated at a perceived inability to negotiate these complexities. They are just repeating an unfulfilled pattern again and again.

It is important to believe that when two human beings share each other’s energy, they simply ask themselves: What motives do I bring to my sexuality? What do I want from the sexual aspect of my nature? How this experience does transcends me to a more profound healing and enriching existence? Contrary to what some believe about sexuality, we need to learn that healthy loving expression includes the expression of our more shadowy desires as well as tenderness. True and spiritual lovemaking is a holistic experience, interweaving our higher and our shadow selves-how beautiful and so very intimate to do so with open hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails