¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Sunday, 01 July 2012

GAY PRIDE PARADES & FESTIVAL - JULY 1 2012 - JULY 8 2012 GUIDE



Here's the weekly Pride events list for July 1, 2012- July 8, 2012. Find your city and mark the date down. All cities should have active links to each Pride's website for more info.



BRITISH COLUMBIA



Prince George – Prince George Pride – July 4-8, 2012



CALIFORNIA

Los Angeles, CA - LA Black Pride -
July 4-8, 2012
http://www.myblackpridela.com/





San Luis Obispo, CA - Pride -
July 5-8, 2012
http://slopride.com/

KENTUCKY




Northern Kentucky Pride - MainStrasse Village-Goebel Park Covington, KY - July 1, 2012








Don't forget to have a PRIDEFUL time! 

4 comments:

  1. This is good to know! Cool post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bags are packed and I'm heading out the door, I wish. Damn even Kentucky? I bet that would be fun times however; if I could get away this week for the LA Pride I would go in a heartbeat. Enjoy your Pride!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails