¡We can no longer be a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies!

Thursday, 26 May 2011

THE PSYCHO HOMOSEXUAL...

This blog entry is about those men that we met and started a world wind ‘sex relationship’ with. I know many of you smile as I do because in thinking about my brushes with the men in my past, I sit and remember how our ‘sex relationship’ took off. It started with some nice teasing, he is just my type and the mutual attraction was instantaneous. The bedroom is soon filled with cries of ecstasy and refreshing honesty (so I thought).

After a while the passion dies (and it will) you find yourself dealing with a man that wants more than sex. And suddenly, without even realizing it, you got a dreaded psycho-homo on your hands. He starts showing up announced, calling friends to find out who you are ‘dating’ (ok f&cking) in order to scare them off, he even follows you to places he know you hang. How do you deal with such a man? Share your INTERESTING stories with the blogoverse.

4 comments:

  1. This one brought a big grin to my chin when I first read it, soon followed by a even bigger blush as a recalled those types of sexcapades. One of the strategies that I used with this particular type of man was to turn the tables on him and give this behavior right back in his face. When he mysteriously appeared, I acted as if I expected him to be there. When he contacted my friends, they informed him that I was waiying for him at such-and-such a place. When he arrived at my door unannounced and unexpected, I greeted him by opening the door bare-assed naked and stepped out into the hallway to smack a juicy kiss on his lips. That cured that problem forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'll be honest here. I've been on boths sides of the crazy coin LOL.

    When I first started out exploring my sexuality, I didn't know how things worked with two guys as far as establishing a rapport. After trying to be the nice Southern gentlemen, and seeing that guys responded well to, I felt that I had them in the bag. I didn't factor in that my inexperience vs their experience in certain areas (sexual stuff) became a conflict.

    Sure, they liked me and connected with me on a emotional scale, but they didn't want me to go through any heartbreak/psycho issues if sexual things should ensue. . .I went nuts anyway. . . showing up unannounced and calling all the time. . it was a mess. Then I got my shit together LOL. .

    Time passes, I've learned many things, and I talk to another guy. We hang out and have our moments, but I'm not into him. I slowly fade out, and he begins texting me, sending me unlimited IMs, and stalking me on websites under different screen names, leaving creepy messages like "Guess who?" He's blocked from everything and I take a break from websites.

    So, I think we've all been on both sides in one way or another. I now approach guys based on a crazy scale. If they are just as crazy as me, we're all good. If he is a bit more extra crazy, no dice LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROGER - I WISHED I TRIED YOUR METHOD BACK THEN...WE MUST MEET IN PERSON ONE DAY! I HAVE A FEELING YOU HAVE LOTS OF STORIES TO TELL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAMA BOI - I'VE BEEN ON BOTH SIDES & IT IS CRAZY, BUT HEY YOU LIVE AND YOU LEARN. I LIKE LEARNING MORE ABOUT YOU & YOUR JOURNEY.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOICE...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails